Thank you for considering a membership with the Kentucky Speech Language Hearing Association. KSHA is the state association for Speech Language Pathologist and Audiologist. KSHA began over fifty years ago to bring together professionals in the fields of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology, in the common purpose of providing the best services available for their clients. KSHA works very hard to make this information through many different tools:
- KSHA Communicator: Quarterly publication.
- Calendar, searchable member directory, and special members only section of the KSHA web site.
- Online community
- Annual KSHA Convention on Communication Disorders
These are just a few tools we have available to share information.
Additional Benefits to KSHA Members
- Representation on Kentucky’s Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Quick response to member inquiries.
- Reduced prices for mailing labels.
- Legislative Councilors representing you at ASHA.
- Access to KSHA’s Student Scholarships and Professional Development Grants.
- Opportunity for committee involvement at the regional, state, and national levels of your profession.
and do not forget ……
As a member of KSHA you receive a discount on attending Conventions. This is an excellent opportunity to get all your yearly continuing education at one low price, to learn about issues relating to your profession and to network with 1500 plus professionals from all over Kentucky!
Student Member Dues = $Free
- Currently enrolled full-time (9hours per semester minimum) in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology degree programs. May not vote, hold office on Executive Council, or committee chairs.
- Students must complete a Membership Form to activate their membership.