Make a Difference by Joining the Executive Council Team
Interested in helping to guide the future of KSHA and representing your fellow colleagues on important issues within your profession? Then consider running for office. KSHA has become a strong organization due to the many volunteers that have stepped into an Executive Council position and taken on a leadership role.
KSHA members will have the opportunity to select the next board members for the following positions:
- President-Elect: 3 year term
Shall work with the President and Past President to provide leadership, guidance and support to all Executive Council members to ensure the direction and all goals which are in the best interest of KSHA and all KSHA members, are addressed and/or achieved.
- Treasurer-Elect: 2 year term
Shall work with the Treasurer to develop, monitor and administer an annual budget adopted by the Executive Council.
- Secretary-Elect: 2 year term
Shall work with the Secretary to take the meeting minutes and provide a written report of such meetings.
- Able to serve a multi-year term. All terms begin August 1.
- Must be a KSHA Member who is a Full or Full Life Member and is in good standing
- Must be able to attend Board Meetings