Thank you for considering a membership with the Kentucky Speech-Language-Hearing Association. KSHA is the state association for Speech Language Pathologist and Audiologist. KSHA began over fifty years ago to bring together professionals in the fields of speech-language pathology and audiology, in the common purpose of providing the best services available for their clients. KSHA works very hard to provide this information through many different tools:
- KSHA Communicator: Semi-Annual publication.
- Calendar, searchable member directory, and special members only section of the KSHA website.
- Online community.
- Annual KSHA Convention on Communication Disorders.
These are just a few tools we have available to share information.
Additional Benefits to KSHA Members
- Representation on Kentucky’s Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Quick response to member questions.
- Reduced prices for mailing labels.
- Legislative Councilors representing you at ASHA.
- Access to KSHA’s Student Scholarships and Professional Development Grants.
- Opportunity for committee involvement at the regional, state, and national levels of your profession.
and do not forget ……
As a member of KSHA you receive a discount on attending Convention. This is an excellent opportunity to get continuing education hours at one low price, to learn about issues relating to your profession and to network with 1,500 plus professionals from all over Kentucky!
Full Member Dues = $50
- To become a Full Member of KSHA you must have earned a Master’s Degree or greater in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology and/or ASHA CCC-SLP or CCC-A.
- Full Membership offers all benefits including the right to vote, hold office on the Executive Council, and chair committees.
- Members who hold bachelors degrees but “grand fathered-in” as speech-language pathologist qualify for full membership with Full Member Benefits at the Full Member Rate.
Associate Member Dues = $40
- To become an Associate Member of KSHA you must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology.
Recent Graduate Member Dues = $35
- An individual who has graduated from a graduate program within the past 30 days.
Student Member Dues = $Free
- Currently enrolled full-time (9 hours per semester minimum) in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology degree programs. May not vote, hold office on Executive Council, or committee chairs.
- Students must complete a Membership Form to activate their membership.